Learn more about Dr. Usha Niranjan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Niranjan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niranjan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niranjan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niranjan graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Niranjan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Niranjan MD is a female Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Usha Niranjan practice?
- Dr. Usha Niranjan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Usha Niranjan practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackettstown Hematologists and Hackettstown Oncologists.