Learn more about Dr. Usha Niranjan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Niranjan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niranjan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niranjan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niranjan graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Niranjan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Niranjan MD is a female Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Usha Niranjan practice?
- Dr. Usha Niranjan has 1 office location.
Dr. Usha Niranjan practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Hackettstown, NJ.
See Hackettstown Hematologists and Hackettstown Oncologists.