Learn more about Dr. Usha Niranjan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Niranjan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Niranjan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niranjan graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Niranjan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niranjan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Usha Niranjan practice?
Dr. Usha Niranjan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Gynecology near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Hackettstown Internists, Hackettstown Oncologists, Hackettstown Hematologists, and Hackettstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.