Dr. Usha Panicker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

March 6th, 2015
Horrible
This is the worst dr office i have ever spoke with....

October 8th, 2014
paitent
Worst Dr. practice I have seen, called 4 times to make an appointment no one calls back, and the one time I got hold of someone takes all the info again and said we will call you back with appointment time. I asked when can I expect a call from them and the answer was ridiculous she said "if you don't hear back from us in 24 hours call some other DR" really that's how the practice is run... Have never met Dr. Usha Panicker personal but her office is run like a circus and her staff works like clowns..... DO NOT GO TO HER....

October 8th, 2014
Only one positive thing to say about my experience with Dr. Panicker - when prescribing medicine she will really think about what is best for the patient as opposed to which pharmaceutical she should support. Aside from that - dealing with Dr. Panicker's office is a nightmare. They are the rudest, least helpful people - completely unaware of the customer/client/patient service mentality. You can never get anyone on the phone. If they do return your call, it is to offer no help & if they don't, they lie and say they did. Dr. Panicker never returns the request for a call from her directly & I am unsure if that is her decision or the inability of her staff to pass along the message. Responses to email (if you are lucky to get one) take forever and are vague and unhelping. Every visit to the office has taken close to three hours & that is mostly waiting and moving from one room to another - my average patient doctor time was probably around 10 minutes. I will never go back. It really is too bad though because I think that Dr. Panicker could have the potential to run a great practice. It will definitely have to start with getting rid of ALL of her existing employees and starting fresh with kind, caring & compassionate individuals.

August 14th, 2014
Nothing to like about this Doctor. Takes walk-ins so making the appointment is not difficult, it is the waiting for hours sometimes to actually see the Dr for all of 5 minutes. Unprofessional at best...

August 5th, 2013
Disappointed
Talk about disappointing! Voice mail was not returned. I then called back only to be put on hold for ten minutes. If you can't make an appointment you cant judge the doctor! There is no rating lower than one star but this office should get one

May 19th, 2013
The doctor is not a bad doctor. She seems to keep up with the latest research and best practices. However, the wait time is usually VERY LONG!! Also, her staff is not well trained and she seems to have regular staff turn over. Finally, Dr. Panicker gives inconsistent service. One time she spends time talking, asking and answering questions. Other times, she asks 2 questions and steps out without saying the session is over. She'll then send in an assistant to tell you to step out.

February 26th, 2013
The wait time is ridiculous. 2 hours in the waiting room, another hour or more in the inside waiting room and an hour or more with her (if you let her). What bothers me the most is that she ends up talking a lot about things in general, and not focus on why you are there in the first place.. to see the doctor regarding a specific problem. The office staff refuses to fax any paperwork, saying they're not allowed to and are unprofessional. Currently looking for another doctor!

December 3rd, 2012
WORST STAFF EVER VERY RUDE AND APATHETIC
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE DR.PANICKER BUT THE STAFF IS JUST AWFUL,TERRIBLE,AND DOES NOT SHOW ANY COURTESY TO ITS CLIENTS.I have this bad experience with them when I was asking for some consideration not to charge me a $50.00 for missing my appointment and mind you this was my first time missing it in 5 years under her care. Staff insisted of charging me and sending me the bill after having to reason out with them and I would quote "its our policy and procedure" sounding so apathetic and so cold that I gave up and said alright just send me the bill and I would not see the doctor anymore and search for a new doctor,they just said "OK". I just hope this would be an eye opener to those who would be and currently under her care. I'm very disappointed with how a patient/doctor relationship would end like this....thanks to your staff !!!

July 17th, 2012
Extremely rude and deameaning. Would not recommend this doctor.

June 21st, 2012
Smartest doctor I have ever seen
doctor panicker is by far the smartest doctor I have ever seen. without going into details about my health condition, i can tell you that she REALLY knows her stuff. after being shuffled around by other doctors who have no idea what they're doing she figured out my exact problem and gave me the right treatment and i am truly grateful and lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor and am happy to support her and recommend her to anyone. if you want someone who knows what they are doing then look no further!

November 7th, 2011
An overall excellent doctor
Dr. Panicker is one of the best doctors I have seen. She really cares about patients and goes the extra mile for me. She is a very intelligent and experienced doctor.

July 16th, 2011
highly recommend
I highly recommend Dr. Panicker. She is very smart, friendly, and caring. She has managed my diabetes far better than the doctor I used to see before I moved to the edison area and I have nothing but praise for her manners and skills as a doctor.