A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Panneerselvam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Panneerselvam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Panneerselvam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panneerselvam graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Panneerselvam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Panneerselvam MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Usha Panneerselvam practice?
- Dr. Usha Panneerselvam has 1 office location.
Dr. Usha Panneerselvam practices Internal Medicine near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Internists.