Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Usha Panneerselvam
Dr. Usha Panneerselvam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cumberland, RI, with another office in Cranston, RI. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Panneerselvam is affiliated with Miriam Hospital, Roger Williams Medical Center and St. Joseph Health Services. Dr. Panneerselvam has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Usha Panneerselvam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Usha Panneerselvam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumberland, RI.
Dr. Altaf Girach
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Cumberland, RI 0 mi21
Dr. Sreekala Vasudevan
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Cumberland, RI 0 mi23
Dr. Rajeev Gupta
Cumberland, RI 0 mi33