Learn more about Dr. Usha Peri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Peri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Peri, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Peri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Peri has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Usha Peri practice?
Dr. Usha Peri practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.