Dr. Usha Peri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Usha Peri?

August 11th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Usha Peri!

Dr. Usha Peri is beyond EXCELLENT! I am the care-giver for my 88 yr old Mother. Of all the doctors we see, Dr. Peri is by far the BEST! I am convinced Dr. Peri saved my Mother's life on more than one occasion. Dr. Peri is compassionate, caring, experienced, knowledgeable and data driven. Dr. Peri's outstanding listening skills and professional intuition always translates into successful treatment plans. I am so thankful for Dr. Peri's outstanding care of my Mother.

June 19th, 2016

Recommended!

Dr. Peri is highly qualified, professional, personable and simply the best! Her staff takes great care to make my Mom feel like she's one of the family. I recommend Dr. Peri for anybody that needs a physician with her qualifications and experience.

June 16th, 2016

NTKDA

She helps me with all my problems, she has helped when other Dr. could not. She is the best.

May 23rd, 2016

Mrs

I highly recommend Dr. Peri. She is kind, intelligent (of course). She is concerned with my health and I appreciate her very much. Dr Peri does not hurry through the appointment and is very thorough.I have gone to her for several years and my primary care physician recommended Dr Peri to me...And Dr Peri communicates with my PCP. .Very satisfied.

March 23rd, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Peri. She is awesome. Helps me understand my disease and how to take care of my kidneys. She is kind and professional. I actually moved and now drive 2 hours to come to her office.

February 22nd, 2016

Super Competent Doctor

Dr. Usha Peri is very approachable, listening doctor who shows great concern for her patient. She is very knowledgeable, and is an 'out-of-box' thinker in her treatment approach which means that she uses every avenue possible to address the treatment of an illness, and keeps the total health of the patient in mind. As a patient, I ask about the medications, the labs, and how I can help myself improve my health. She is great in encouraging active participation in the treatment process.

October 30th, 2015

Dr. Peri - A Trustworthy Nephrologist

I completely trust Dr. Peri and her decisions regarding my health. She is cautious, but does not make you worry. She even suggested that I obtain a second opinion. Most doctors do not do that. They expect you to do what they recommend. Dr. Peri has reduced my anxiety over my chronic kidney disease. Also, she has very friendly staff members. I highly recommend Dr. Peri to anyone with kidney health issues.

October 14th, 2015

Ms.

Dr. Peri is highly experienced in her profession. She is extremely humble, very cooperative and make her patient very comfortable. Always answers the question in detail with good care. Dr. Peri is extremely caring and she has thorough knowledge of her work. I will highly recommend to my friends, family and my community.

October 10th, 2015

Warm and Caring and Easy to Talk To

Dr. Peri is an excellent doctor who is easy to talk to and warm and caring. Her credentials are of the highest standard and I completely trust her to take care of my health problems. She has worked with me to prescribe medicines that my insurance will cover and I appreciate her willingness to take the time needed to explain and answer all my questions.

July 6th, 2011

Great

She is great doctor, and I would send anyone there! I have seen her for many years and will continue to see her until she retires!

December 24th, 2016