Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Usha Phillips
Dr. Usha Phillips, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Morgantown, WV, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, Saint Peter's University Hospital and St Peter`s Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Usha Phillips has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Usha Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.
Dr. Evan Jones
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi28
Dr. Yesim Demirdag
Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi
Dr. Bryan Funari
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi12