A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Reddy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Rani Reddy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Usha R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Usha Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Usha Reddy practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA and Dexter, ME.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.