Dr. Usha Ram MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bloomfield Hills, MI

• Good
  • Bad

November 29th, 2016
I LOVE DR RAM BEEN GOING TO HER FOR 39 YRS WAS MY FIRST GYNOCOLOGIST DELIVERED BOTH OF MY CHILDREN AND ONE GRANDCHILD EXCELLENT DR

November 22nd, 2015
She is the best!

July 31st, 2014
I reccomend Dr. Ram
All the women in my family are patients of Dr. Ram, She is truly a caring physician, that means a lot. She treated a family members' uterine cancer and did a wonderful job.

January 17th, 2014
Dr Ram
My experience with Dr. Ram have not been pleasant. Every time I leave her office I'm very agitated and not in a good mood. She is very rough and rude. She always cut me off when I try to say something and she never listens to what I have to say. She thinks she knows it all and that she is never wrong. Her exams aren't thorough at all. She also leaves me in the room for sometimes almost an hour waiting on her to come back. She hurt me every time I had a pelvic exam. She doesn't inform me when its time to insert the clamp and she just shoves it in very roughly. I wouldnt recommend her.

April 11th, 2013
patient
Dr Ram has been my Dr. for 40 yrs. She delivered both of my children and has also been my gynecologists for as many yrs. She has been a great Dr for me. There is a history of Ovarian cancer in my family and she always informed me of the newest tests, and ordered these tests for me. She has even called me at personally to get these tests and follows up with the results. I would highly recommend her as she is very caring and compassionate . She takes the time to answer all my questions.

October 23rd, 2012
Finance Training Coordinator
Dr. Ram is a very kind, caring, courteous, professional. I have been seeing Gynecologist for a long time now and Dr. Ram is the best out of them all. I just simply adore her and her work ethics. Choosing Dr. Ram as your Doctor will be one of the greatest things that you do.

August 29th, 2012
Wonderful Dr.
I have been a patient of Dr. Ram for over 30 years. She is a wonderful doctor. I recommend her to everyone. She found my sister had cancer. Was on the phone right away and got her going in the right direction. She has been cancer free for over 5 years. Love this Doctor!!!

May 3rd, 2012
Patient
Excellent physician. I went to her on the advise of others. She took the time to explain my condition. Very good bedside manner and did not rush. Was very gentle when performing my uterine surgical biopsy procedure in office and explained every thing she was doing it. Staff member helping her was also supportive. I see now why patients speak so highly of her.

January 30th, 2011
Great experience
I went to Dr Usha with complex problems after being disappointed by two other gynecologists. Dr Usha Ram was thorough, caring, and knew her line of treatment. Thanks to her, I can enjoy my love life again as I would like to..

June 7th, 2017