A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Ramineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Ramineni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramineni
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramineni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Ramineni, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramineni graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Ramineni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Rani Ramineni MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Usha R. Ramineni practice?
- Dr. Usha Ramineni has 1 office location.
Dr. Usha Ramineni practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.