A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Sachdev is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usha Sachdev, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sachdev has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Sachdev MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Usha Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Usha Sachdev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Usha Sachdev practices Psychiatry near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Pomona Psychiatrists.