Dr. Usha Seth MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Coconut Creek, FL

December 6th, 2016
THE STAFF IS VERY BAD NO EMPATHY THE WORST POSSIBLE SERVICE

November 29th, 2016
She's been my primary for 2 years and I think she's great!

May 31st, 2016
Excellent Dr

September 11th, 2015
The staff including the office manger are rude. For example I had an appointment at 10:30 I called to let them know I'll be running a little late, the office manger says your appointment was at 9:30,I know what time I made my appointment for so don't go back and forth with me. Also it a Hassel to get a referral they mail it out to you which it takes 3 weeks for you to receive .And the fact I told her her staff was nasty she said nothing at all and laughed and said good maybe it's best you leave.

February 12th, 2015
Go to Dr. Seth
Dr. Seth is very nice; very efficient. She will spend time with you and likes when your have written down questions and concerns to go over with her. She does not rush you. All tests and blood test results are recorded on her computer and you get a printed copy of any test you want. Office staff is great, as is the office environment; very, very, clean and organized. I've never waited more than 15 minutes over the time of my appointments, which is phenomenal for any doctor's office !

June 19th, 2014
The Doctor is Very Good
I wouldn't take too seriously the negative review written by the person complaining about not being able to get a referral to a specialist. Dr. Seth and her staff are very efficient and nice. Wait time is minimal. Offices and examining rooms are immaculate. Blood and other tests are done on premises. No problem at all getting referrals. Dr. Seth spends more time with patients than any doctor I've ever seen; I usually have a list of questions and/or concerns, and she takes time to listen and answer everything, not like a lot of doctors whose hand is on the door knob before you can ask even one question! Be friendly with Dr. Seth and she will be friendly with you. Follow-up on test results is fast and efficient. Office staff is very nice and helpful. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a PCP.

March 2nd, 2011
Unable to get a simple referral
I have visited Dr. Seth's office for the past two years with no complaints. Sure her bedside manner isn't the warmest and she didn't really help me solve the main problem I have been having but she helped guide me in the right direction. Since she could not help me she had suggested I see another specialist and with a busy lifestyle it had taken me a bit longer than I had liked to get around to scheduling the appointment with the specialist. When I attempted to call the specialist I was told that I need a referral from my doctor before they can schedule me. I thought that would be no problem since Dr. Seth suggested I see a specialist in the first place. It is now a week later and I still do not have an appointment. I am not sure if the ball was dropped with Dr. Seth's office staff or if Dr. Seth herself merely looked my messages over and did not find them important enough to bother calling me back. Either way I was told on 3 separate occasions that I would get a call back and each time I had to call in the next day because I still hadn't received any phone calls whatsoever! I am in pain and this is pure neglect. If you need a response for any type of medical condition or if you feel you deserve more than getting the run around, I suggest you see another physician. I am definitely looking for a new doctor that can appreciate me as a patient.

March 26th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Seth is very kind,caring, and friendly.Highly Recommended!