Dr. Usha Tedrow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Usha Tedrow?

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Wonderful doctor. My son had 3 prior unsuccessful ablation procedures for svt with wpw. His was complicsted case. Dr.tedrow performee the 4th and final procedure!! Absolutely brilliant physician. .we cant thank her enough.

happy parent

Posted on September 11th, 2014

Dr.Tedrow is absolutely amazing! She is extremelu talented and has wonderful bedside manner. My son was born with SVT with WPW (extra electrical unit in his heart). This ailment usually is cured with 1 ablation procedure. My son had the an extremely dangerous unit being bi-directional and possibly life threatening!! He went through 3 unsuccessful surgeries before we were referred to Dr.Tedrow. She agreed to take on the difficult case, called me personally to consult and answer any questions I may have since we would not have the normal consultation since we were in different states and due to the urgency of my sons condition. Dr.Tedrow was absolutely amazing inside and outside of the cath lab. She met before and after surgery and fixed my sons heart being his 4th surgery in 16 months I had some experience in this situation. I would assure anyone that Dr.Tedrow is wonderful! I am eternally grateful and my son is now in college and playing college football which was not an option prior to this surgery!!

Beyond superb care

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I can't be moe gratefu and thankful for the care and kindness of this humble, talented, brilliant woman. Thank you Dr. Tedrow

Posted on June 12th, 2013