A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Varma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Varma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha Kiran Varma MD is a female General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Usha K. Varma practice?
- Dr. Usha Varma has 1 office location.
Dr. Usha Varma practices General Practice near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel General Practitioners.