A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usha Walia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Walia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walia graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Walia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Dfw Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha S Walia MD is a female Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Usha S. Walia practice?
- Dr. Usha Walia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Usha Walia practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Pain Management Doctors and Bedford Neurologists.