Learn more about Dr. Usha Walia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Walia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walia graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Walia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Dfw Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha S Walia MD is a female Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Usha S. Walia practice?
- Dr. Usha Walia has 1 office location.
Dr. Usha Walia practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Pain Management Doctors and Bedford Neurologists.