Learn more about Dr. Usha Walia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usha Walia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walia
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Walia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walia graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Walia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Dfw Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usha S Walia MD is a female Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Usha S. Walia practice?
- Dr. Usha Walia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Usha Walia practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Pain Management Doctors and Bedford Neurologists.