- Wait Time
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Usha Walia?
March 29th, 2013patient
I have been Dr Walia's patient since 1998. She is the only docotor who helped me. She has excellent bedside manners. She cares about her patients. She spends lot of time with them. I recommend her highly. I am sorry to know she will be retiring pretty soon. Anyone out there, do you know any doctor like her, please help.
June 30th, 2010horrible doctor
March 15th, 2010
- Dr. is cold and uncaring, you can tell by the number of patients she sees that she is just in this for the money.- She only takes cash, no CC or checks.- Only has one other person working there, her office assistant, who is just as bad as the Dr. She doesn't treat patients very nicely and if you ask how much longer until you see the Dr. She seems annoyed. I think she is overwhelmed by work because she has no help. - Poor service and no communication. - NOT a good experience.
March 15th, 2010Find A Different Doc!
- Dr. is cold and uncaring, you can tell by the number of patients she sees that she is just in this for the money. - She only takes cash, no CC or c ...
October 19th, 2009
I have been a patient of Dr. Walia for about 1 yr now and I am now looking for a new Dr due to several reasons:- the average wait time, even with an appt scheduled weeks in advance, is over 1 hour. Several times, I have had to wait 1 1/2 hrs and my appts are always scheduled 1 month in advance.- the office asst is absolutely HORRIBLE! She makes you feel like you are bothering her whenever you ask her anything or call with any questions.- Dr. Walia is not exactly friendly or helpful either and she and makes you feel like you are bothering her as well by just coming in.- Very cold and uncaring
March 23rd, 2017
July 2nd, 2016
March 1st, 2016
August 19th, 2015
August 7th, 2015
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides