Dr. Ushama Patel Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ushama Patel?

May 30th, 2013

A really bad experience

I would say to anyone considering seeing her to consider switching to a college that she works with. Ive heard that other doctor is so much more personable and helpful. I felt so stupid talking to her and she had a very dismissive and hurried approach. She seemed to fight me on every topic about my kids diagnosis and care. I dont like taking the time out of my day to talk to a mean doctor who cares more about her nails and leaving early than about her patients. She seems so stressed out, I wonder how she even got through med school. On another note Ive heard her boss around the staff in the office and she treated them like ants! A child psychiatrist that doesnt have children and doesnt speak to people nicely! What gives? Walk out the door people!

May 14th, 2013

Patient

Extremely RUDE! Talked down to me and my boy like we were stupid! Arrogant, ordering us around, telling me I am a bad mother. I am older than her and deserve some respect, I don't talk to nobody like that and I don't expect it from a nasty snotty girl who spent 5 minutes getting to know me and my son. Seemed like she could care less and wanted us out of there. Never going back there again!

April 19th, 2013

Annoyed

Horrible bedside manner. She should retake the class in med school about treating people with kindness and respect. I found her incredibly condescending and rude. She has a one size fits all approach to care and doesn't value my opinion as a parent. While talking down to me and referencing her training at CHOP, she never actually got around to answering my question. I also suspect she has disdain for families that are from poorer income classes. Please avoid this stressed out, unkind doctor and find someone better to treat your kids!

September 14th, 2017