Psychiatrists

Moss Rehabilitation Hospital
1200 W Tabor Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215-456-9850
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  A really bad experience  |  show details
May 30th, 2013

I would say to anyone considering seeing her to consider switching to a college that she works with. Ive heard that other doctor is so much more personable and helpful. I felt so stupid talking to her and she had a very dismissive and hurried approach. She seemed to fight me on every topic about my kids diagnosis and care. I dont like taking the time out of my day to talk to a mean doctor who cares more about her nails and leaving early than about her patients. She seems so stressed out, I wonder how she even got through med school. On another note Ive heard her boss around the staff in the office and she treated them like ants! A child psychiatrist that doesnt have children and doesnt speak to people nicely! What gives? Walk out the door people!

|  Patient  |  show details
May 14th, 2013

Extremely RUDE! Talked down to me and my boy like we were stupid! Arrogant, ordering us around, telling me I am a bad mother. I am older than her and deserve some respect, I don't talk to nobody like that and I don't expect it from a nasty snotty girl who spent 5 minutes getting to know me and my son. Seemed like she could care less and wanted us out of there. Never going back there again!

|  Annoyed  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2013

Horrible bedside manner. She should retake the class in med school about treating people with kindness and respect. I found her incredibly condescending and rude. She has a one size fits all approach to care and doesn't value my opinion as a parent. While talking down to me and referencing her training at CHOP, she never actually got around to answering my question. I also suspect she has disdain for families that are from poorer income classes. Please avoid this stressed out, unkind doctor and find someone better to treat your kids!