A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usman Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usman Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Fiji School Of Medicine, Suva.
Dr. Ali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- San Joaquin General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Usman M. Ali practice?
Dr. Usman Ali practices Internal Medicine near Tracy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: French Camp, CA and Lodi, CA.
See Tracy Internists.