A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usman Cheema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usman Cheema is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheema
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheema Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Usman Cheema, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheema graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Cheema has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf St Mary Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usman A Cheema MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Usman A. Cheema practice?
- Dr. Usman Cheema has 1 office location.
Dr. Usman Cheema practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Internists and Galesburg Pulmonologists.