Dr. Usman Haleem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Usman Haleem?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 10th, 2017

Needs Improvement

I find I have a hot/cold relationship with Dr. Haleem. Just when I think we have come to an understanding, he switches gears and talks like he doesn't understand. I find him very cold in demeanor and without any sense of humor whatsoever. He accused me of "doctor shopping" for pain medication without any form of proof. I told him I don't have the time or the means to be running after doctors for medication and he so much as said I was a liar. I will never go back to him or the clinic. I have never been treated so rudely.

August 3rd, 2017