A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usman Sheriff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usman Sheriff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheriff
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Sheriff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheriff graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheriff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usman M Sheriff MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Usman M. Sheriff practice?
- Dr. Usman Sheriff has 1 office location.
Dr. Usman Sheriff practices Cardiology near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Cardiologists.