A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usman Sheriff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usman Sheriff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheriff graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheriff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Harlingen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usman M Sheriff MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Usman M. Sheriff practice?
- Dr. Usman Sheriff has 1 office location.
Dr. Usman Sheriff practices Cardiology near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Cardiologists.