Dr. Usman Waheed MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2017
Nightmare
I sat waiting for My Gallbladder Surgery all day. The surgery took several hours. I was then admitted to Hospital. When I continued to have pain, I was denied follow up Visit & left untreated. I continue to suffer in pain in upper right abdominal & sternum. I received letter from Meritus that said he no longer works there & was further denied to see another doctor for over a year! My records were not shared with my doctors, I had to submit several request.

October 13th, 2009
Dr. Waheed saved my life!
Dr. Waheed was the trauma surgeon on duty the evening I arrived at the Jersey Shore University Medical Center's ER on Labor Day complaining of abdominal pains that had started 12 hours prior. After an ambiguous CAT scan reading by an outsourced company, he correctly diagnosed a closed loop in my small intestine. Within hours I was being prepped for surgery; an exploratory followed by a small bowel resection. 6-days later I am home recovering.As an inpatient, Dr. Waheed or a member of the surgical team would visit with me monitoring my progress. He is easy to speak with, answers all questions, and makes you feel comfortable and confident in his abilities and knowledge.

July 10th, 2017