A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Usman Yusuf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Usman Yusuf is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yusuf
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Yusuf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusuf graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yusuf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Usman Yusuf MD is a male Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Usman Yusuf practice?
- Dr. Usman Yusuf has 1 office location.
Dr. Usman Yusuf practices Hematology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Hematologists and Memphis Pediatric Specialists.