A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Raezer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Raezer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Raezer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raezer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Raezer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raezer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Raezer practice?
Dr. David Raezer practices Urology near Darby, PA.
See Darby Urologists.