A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Raezer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Raezer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Raezer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raezer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Raezer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Raezer MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Raezer practice?
- Dr. David Raezer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Raezer practices Urology near Darby, PA.
See Darby Urologists.