A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uta Lichter-Konecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uta Lichter-Konecki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lichter-Konecki
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lichter-Konecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uta Lichter-Konecki, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichter-Konecki graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lichter-Konecki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uta Lichter-Konecki MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Uta Lichter-Konecki practice?
- Dr. Uta Lichter-Konecki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Uta Lichter-Konecki practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fairfax, VA.
See Washington Geneticists.