Dr. Ute Traugott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ute Traugott?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2014

Want to be helped and don't mind a strong doctor GO SEE DR. TRAUGOTT

I have been with this Dr. for 6 yrs. While I was not immediately diagnosed with MS she assured me that there would be ups and downs and for the first 2 yrs there certainly was. I went 4 yrs with good neurological health. This year I got a full diagnosis of MS and was admitted almost immediately. When I woke up the next morning on a Saturday she was sitting there. And she was there for hours. For the next 5 months she and her staff and my other physicians rallied around me to insure that my rare form of MS would not totally devastate me. It worked. I am very healthy.

June 21st, 2013

Do not go to this Doctor

After waiting an hour she told me because I can only see out of one eye from m.s. that I should be happy I can see out of the other eye, then refused to look at my most recent MRI because she didn't order it. Also told me to live with the constant pain I was in. Her nurse was very rude said she was overworked!

March 25th, 2016