A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uthaiah Kokkalera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uthaiah Kokkalera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kokkalera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kokkalera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uthaiah Kokkalera, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokkalera graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kokkalera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uthaiah P Kokkalera BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Uthaiah P. Kokkalera practice?
- Dr. Uthaiah Kokkalera has 1 office location.
Dr. Uthaiah Kokkalera practices Surgery near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons.