A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uthaiah Kokkalera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uthaiah Kokkalera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uthaiah Kokkalera, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokkalera graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kokkalera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uthaiah P Kokkalera BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Uthaiah P. Kokkalera practice?
- Dr. Uthaiah Kokkalera has 1 office location.
Dr. Uthaiah Kokkalera practices Surgery near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons.