A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Utpal Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Utpal Bhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Utpal Bhatt, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Utpal DR Bhatt MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Utpal D. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Utpal Bhatt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Utpal Bhatt practices Pulmonary Disease near Middle Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Middle Village Pulmonologists.