A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Utpal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Utpal Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Utpal Patel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Iberoamericana Unibe.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Utpal K Patel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Utpal K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Utpal Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Utpal Patel practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, NC and Detroit, MI.
See Cary Anesthesiologists, Cary Pain Management Doctors, and Cary Internists.