Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Utpal Parekh
Dr. Utpal Parekh, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Addison, IL, with other offices in Addison, IL and Elmhurst, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Parekh is affiliated with Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital, Glenoaks Hospital and Sherman Hospital. Dr. Parekh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Utpal Parekh has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Utpal Parekh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Addison, IL.