A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Utpal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Utpal Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Utpal Shah, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Utpal Suresh Shah FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Utpal S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Utpal Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Utpal Shah practices Pediatrics near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Pediatricians.