Dr. Uttam Tripathy MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Richmond, TX

4.7

September 23rd, 2016
There was a long wait to get to see him but once I met him, he quickly put me at ease, answered all my questions in a very detailed way. I like the fact that inspite of his obviously hectic schedule, multiple calls that he was getting, he spent the time to understand my concerns, answer all my doubts. He really out me at ease. He gave me all the possible options and I liked the fact that he was quite frank. The extensive surgery that I subsequently underwent went just as I had expected.. I would have otherwise not been doing so well as I do now after a valve replacement and a bypass surgery. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

August 30th, 2015
Dr. Tripathy is the nicest and most caring doctor I have ever met. My mother required surgery and even though he wasn't the main doctor performing the surgery, he followed through with us every step of the way. During our consultation, he also took the time to make sure we understood everything and even showed us the ct scan of my mother's lungs. On top of that, he personally called and spoke with us before and after the surgery to make sure that everything was going smoothly which really meant a lot to us.

January 14th, 2015
Cop
Dr Tripathy did my surgery recently Extremely skilled. Despite his hectic schedule he devotes time to see all his patients . Sound judgment and clinical skills

September 13th, 2014
Doctor for tough times
This doctor did wonders for my mother and now she is doing well after a complicated valve repair and triple bypass. We are lucky to have him treat our family.

June 24th, 2014
GREAT PERSONALITY
LOVE HIM AS A DOCTOR, WONDERFUL STAFF. GREAT SERVICES. RECOMEND FOR ANYONE ONLY THIS DR.

July 26th, 2012
When a doctor raises your blood pressure by speaking disrespectfully to a patient post-surgery, there is a serious problem with a doctor. He even declined doing the follow-up surgery that is required. Would not ever recommend Dr. Tripathy to any one!

April 6th, 2012
MBA
Good judgement. Very patient. Took the time to go over details and risks. Very caring physician. It was a tough decision for our family when our dad had his heart trouble from which he almost died. Dr. Tripathy's positiveness and skill saved his life. Can't say enough about this good doctor.

March 21st, 2012
wrong surgery
I had an infection developing in my good lung. Dr. Mallick wanted a lymph node biopsy done. I said Ihat was all that I would consent. The left lung .was the lung I depended on. It had never been operated on. Dr. Tripathy was doing the surgery and I gave him a long lecture as well. He took out a great deal of lung and the reoovery room didn't know the surgery had changed and took out my endotracheal. I almost died and not only that I don't have enough lung to sustain me. I didn't consent to a lung resection, at all!!! He had no value for my life and destroyed it.

October 8th, 2010
Dr. Tripathy is an exceptional surgeon with a rare combination of great bedside manner/empathy & awesome knowledge and skill. I am truly grateful that he took on my case having to negotiate the quagmire of relocating me to another hospital and He even changed his schedule to operate on me.He actually saved my life! I cannot say enough about him! I and my family are forever grateful. I call him my angel.

June 8th, 2010
very excellent doctor
dr,tripathy, is very caring and very prompt. one of the best doctor

July 15th, 2009
Sound judgment backed with great healing hands
Very responsive. Always available for patients. He took on my mother's surgery which was very complicated, had good results and improved her quality of life

April 4th, 2009
RN
Very attentive and professional. Caring and friendly. Makes house calls to update love ones. Very smart and talented MD