A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uwe Blecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uwe Blecker is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blecker
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Blecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uwe Blecker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blecker graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Blecker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uwe Blecker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Uwe Blecker practice?
- Dr. Uwe Blecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Uwe Blecker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians and Jackson Pediatric Specialists.