A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uwe Blecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uwe Blecker is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uwe Blecker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blecker graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Blecker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uwe Blecker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Uwe Blecker practice?
- Dr. Uwe Blecker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Uwe Blecker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV and Galveston, TX.
See Tucson Pediatricians and Tucson Pediatric Specialists.