Dr. Uy Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
Very Unprofessional
When I arrived, I was not given the usual half-dozen pages requesting my medical history. I was only given a two-page document requesting me to sign up for a medical data sharing service, which I declined. I was never asked about my medical history, nor that of my family. I was not asked about any surgeries, allergies to medications, or if I consume alcohol or smoke. I was not asked if I had any diseases or was currently taking any medications. The first thing he did was ask me why I was there. I said I thought I had high blood pressure. Then he squeezed my kneecaps (I was sitting), poked me in the stomach with both hands pointed, listened to my heart and then took my BP. And he believes that proctitis is just another word for hemorrhoids. He prescribed BP meds and asked which pharmacy I wanted to use. I told him to send it to my local Giant Food. I waited almost 3 hours at the Giant, and it never arrived. I couldn't get my prescription for 5 days because he had sent it to some mail-order pharmacy I'd never heard of. I was assigned to this man by my insurance. I will not be returning.

January 27th, 2016
Excellent Doctor. I trust him with my life.

January 26th, 2015
One of the BEST doctors I've met!

April 30th, 2013
Dr Nguyen does not appreciate his patients. Find another doctor!
My family and I were patients of dr Nguyen for almost 4 years. We did not realize what big of a mistake we made to trust him and let him be our primary care physician. He only care about money he does not appreciate his patients. He always made us get unnecessary procedures done so he can charge out insurance extra. After I got unemployed and lost my insurance plan. I went to dr Nguyen's office only once as a self-pay patient and I was treated very badly by him. He pulled me out of the room and insisted to pay the office visit amount before seeing me. I felt disrespected infront of the other patients. It was very unprofessional from the doctor to act like that with one of his loyal patients. Dr Nguyen obviously only cares about money and does not care about his patients.

July 24th, 2012
dr.nguyen , nunca llena los papeles que los pacientes necesitan,les dice que vuelva otro dia para que asi cobrar otra vez,las enfermeras QUE NO SON ENFERMERAS no tienen ninguna educacion no contestan el saludo y hay una que es despota creo que se llama jaquelyn

May 11th, 2012
Very Good Dr.
They do have some odd hours like Fridays off but are open on Saturday. It's easy to get an appointment and there is never a long wait. He's easy to talk to and always gives you alternatives and listens to what you say.

October 6th, 2011
Really great doctor. Very intutive and discerns small things before they become a problem. The doctor helps to avert health issues before they become a problem.

April 18th, 2017