Learn more about Dr. Paul Nottingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nottingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nottingham
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Nottingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nottingham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nottingham graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nottingham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Nottingham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Nottingham practice?
- Dr. Paul Nottingham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Nottingham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburg, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Concord, CA.
See Pittsburg Orthopedic Surgeons.