A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nottingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nottingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nottingham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nottingham graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nottingham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nottingham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Nottingham practice?
Dr. Paul Nottingham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.