A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nottingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nottingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nottingham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nottingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nottingham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nottingham graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nottingham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Nottingham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Nottingham practice?
- Dr. Paul Nottingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Nottingham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.