A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uyen Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uyen Ta, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uyen Ta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bioidential hormones
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uyen Lauren Ta MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Uyen L. Ta practice?
- Dr. Uyen Ta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uyen Ta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Obstetricians & Gynecologists.