Dr. Uyen Ta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 13th, 2015
Love this doctor and their wellness practice!

August 11th, 2014
DO NOT SEE DR. TA
I have gone to Women's Specialty Healthcare for 13 years. For the last year have had to see Dr. Ta. I am changing doctors because of her. She never spends time discussing anything and she neglected to inform me of an medical condition she knew about for 6 months. I went bad for a test and that's when she said Oh so sorry yeah I should have told you. The staff in terrible also. They have over changed me for 2 years and never mentioned. They owed me over $400. I never had these issues with Dr. Ginsberg. So sad to leave Dr. Ginsberg's office but Dr. Ta is just not a good Doctor.

October 10th, 2012
Excellent Dr
I am a new patient of Dr. Ta's and my experience with her has been fantastic. Her bedside manner is excellent. She is really easy to talk to, she takes the time to listen and address all concerns. My wait time was minimal and her staff is very friendly.

April 7th, 2012
Dr Ta was highly recommended by my coworkers and now I understand why. She spent the time to educate me as a patient. Very thorough. Never felt so at ease with a doctor. Would recommend her over and over.

April 3rd, 2011
a very satisfied patient
I came to Dr. Ta after a recommendation from a friend who has been a patient of dr. ta. I am a young patient who has been from doctor to doctor. I have had problems with decreased sex drive and Dr. Ta actually took time to really listen to me and explained all the treatment options. I think more than anything, it's great to find a doctor who is willing to work with me and genuinely wants to help. I will definitely come back to dr. ta and would recommend anyone to her.

February 28th, 2010
pregnancy
I just recently delivered my beautiful healthy son thanks to dr ta. she was so patient with all the questions of a first time mom. she has a wonderful staff. She was there coaching me through the delivery. I highly recommend this doctor to any one.

January 14th, 2010
I had a great experience with this doctor. She was very thorough and compassionate. She took the time to explained to me things that other doctors never mentioned to me. I highly recommend this doctor.