A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uyen Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uyen Tran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uyen Tran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uyen L Tran MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Uyen L. Tran practice?
- Dr. Uyen Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Uyen Tran practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.