A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uyen Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uyen Tran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uyen Tran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uyen L Tran MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Uyen L. Tran practice?
- Dr. Uyen Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Uyen Tran practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.