Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Necati Tekin
Dr. Necati Tekin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Placerville, CA, with another office in Cameron Park, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Tekin is affiliated with Sutter Amador Hospital, Mercy General Hospital and Sutter General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Necati Tekin has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Necati Tekin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Placerville, CA.
Dr. Venkat Tirumala
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Placerville, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Richard Axelrod
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Placerville, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Harvey Matlof
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Placerville, CA 0 mi47