A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzi Bodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzi Bodman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uzi Bodman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodman graduated from University of Siena Medical Sc. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzi Z Bodman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Uzi Z. Bodman practice?
- Dr. Uzi Bodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uzi Bodman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.