A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzma Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Khan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uzma Khan, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Preventive Medicine
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma Anwar Khan MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Uzma A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Uzma Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uzma Khan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Negaunee, MI.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.