A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzma Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Khan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uzma Khan, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma Anwar Khan MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Uzma A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Uzma Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uzma Khan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Shafter, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Rheumatologists.