Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Uzma Hannan
Dr. Uzma Hannan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Portales, NM. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Hannan is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital and Parkland Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Uzma Hannan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Uzma Hannan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Brett Moran
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi22
Dr. Matthew Dickson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Sasan Mirfakhraee
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi11