Dr. Uzma Iqbal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 6 reviews

September 6th, 2016
RN
Staff and Doctor have always been super helpful and nice, waiting rooms are waiting rooms however I have never waited long to be seen. Anytime I have had conflicting appointments as that sometimes happens they have always rescheduled me without a problem.

October 4th, 2012
great caring for me as a person
Professional, yet caring. Had me relate to her how I saw my condition to make sure I understood. Great depth of feeling for me as a person, not just a patient.

December 8th, 2011
Never been treated so poorly
I have to agree with the latest review. Every single point matches my experience. Awful staff, waiting is long, even if they take you quickly into the patient room, but there you have to answer the questions multiple times to different staff and at the end until the doctor comes an hour can easily pass. I wonder what onfo they put into their computer. The doctor talks very confusing, it is hard to follow. I also lost total confidence and will go to a new one. The last months with this doctor and staff was just to upsetting! Maybe it is really just about the money?

July 11th, 2011
lost confidence
While being treated for a blood clot, Dr. Iqbal's staff had very poor communication and I had to do extra research to help them do their job. As treatment continued, I began to feel as if the doctor wanted to keep me on treatment much longer than needed so she could keep making money off of me. After getting a 2nd opinion, I changed doctors.

December 9th, 2010
Very compasinate caring physician highly respected in the community. Is very kind and respectful to patients and families. Is always available quickly if needed after hours. Has wonderful caring staff who are very kind to patients and families. Dr.Iqbal is a wonderful physician.

September 9th, 2010
manners
THIS DR. DOES NOT HAVE ANY MANNERS, DOES NOT CARE AND COULD NOT EVEN READ MY PET SCAN TO BE. VERY, VERY POOR