Dr. Uzma Khan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Uzma Khan?

Horrible Bedside Manor

Posted on August 31st, 2017

She was insensitive with the way she spoke to me. She also changed what she stated in spot 1 to when I went back to her. Did not explain my diagnosis really at all and got irritated by questions. When I told 2 of my other doctors about my experience they both said to definitely disregard and go see another doctor. I could go into more about what my new dr said about what she did wrong but point is she seems to busy to really care, and if I repeated her comments you would be in shock. This already depressed patient went home in a very dark place and if my good support wouldn't have been there and my doctor hadn't seen me I don't know if I would even be here. I know it sounds drastic but if you had heard and experienced what I did you would understand. Go elsewhere if you can so you don't get the experience I did.

IMPRESSED

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

DR KAHN IS VERY PERSONABLE. SHE CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS. SHE CONSIDERS THEM HER FAMILY. SHE SPENDS TIME WITH HER PATIENTS. SHE IS EXCEPTIONALLY THOROUGH. SHE IS STRAIGHT-FORWARD IN HER EXPLANATIONS. AT THE CULMINATION OF YOUR APPOINTMENT, SHE ANNOTATES HER INSTRUCTIONS AND OBSERVATIONS FOR YOUR LATER PERUSAL AT HOME. SHE ANSWERS QUESTIONS WILLINGLY . SHE IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017