A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzma Nasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Nasim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uzma Nasim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasim graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nasim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma Nasim MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Uzma Nasim practice?
- Dr. Uzma Nasim has 1 office location.
Dr. Uzma Nasim practices Neurology near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Neurologists.