A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzma Quraishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Quraishi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uzma Quraishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quraishi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quraishi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma Anum Quraishi MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uzma A. Quraishi practice?
- Dr. Uzma Quraishi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Uzma Quraishi practices Internal Medicine near Kennett Square, PA.
See Kennett Square Internists.