A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzma Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Uzma R. Ali practice?
Dr. Uzma Ali practices Pediatrics near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Pediatricians.