A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzma Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma Ali BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Uzma Ali practice?
- Dr. Uzma Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Uzma Ali practices Pediatrics near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Pediatricians.