Learn more about Dr. Uzma Rahat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Rahat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahat
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uzma Rahat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahat graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rahat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma Rahat MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uzma Rahat practice?
- Dr. Uzma Rahat has 1 office location.
Dr. Uzma Rahat practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near West Columbia, TX.
See West Columbia Internists and West Columbia Geriatric Doctors.