Learn more about Dr. Uzma Rahat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Rahat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahat
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rahat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uzma Rahat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahat graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rahat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma Rahat MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uzma Rahat practice?
- Dr. Uzma Rahat has 1 office location.
Dr. Uzma Rahat practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near West Columbia, TX.
See West Columbia Internists and West Columbia Geriatric Doctors.