Oct 17th, 2012

It was very informative visit and she answered all my questions/concerns. Thanks

Too many mistakes show details Too many mistakes
Aug 12th, 2012

I tried, for several years, to find the positive in this caring doctor. A couple incidences have made me realize it's time to find another physician. The first is when I had an itchy scab under my left ear for over a year. I asked Dr. Rashid if it could be cancer. She took another look at it and told me to put Neosporin on it. Turns out, after I finally pushed her for more help and got a referral to a dermatologist, it was basal cell carcinoma that had been allowed to continue for years. The second issue I have with the doctor is her understanding that I know my body better than anyone. I never seek out pain medicine or unnecessary procedures, and yet, when I call her about stomach pain, diarrhea, etc., she has her office staff tell me to continue to take my Prilosec and eat a bland diet (some of which I can't eat due to a diverticular condition). She has never had me get tested for the diverticular condition, either, even when I know from my symptoms, this is what I'm experiencing. I'll be sad to say goodbye to her, since she was very kind in person. It would just be nice if she could work on her patient skills on an individual basis, rather than just giving wide-reaching advice.