A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzma Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Rehman, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rehman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma H. Rehman DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Uzma H. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Uzma Rehman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Uzma Rehman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Sterling Heights Orthopedic Surgeons and Sterling Heights Surgeons.