A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzma Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Rehman, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rehman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma Rehman DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Uzma Rehman practice?
- Dr. Uzma Rehman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Uzma Rehman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Sterling Heights Surgeons and Sterling Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.