Learn more about Dr. Uzma Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Rehman, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehman
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Rehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rehman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma H Rehman DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Uzma H. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Uzma Rehman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Uzma Rehman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Troy, MI.
See Sterling Heights Surgeons.