Dr. Uzma Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Uzma Shah?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Uzma Shah?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2015

I went to Dr. Shah for a second opinion for my son's liver disease. I am so relieved we took the 3 hour drive to see her. I am only disappointed we didn't go see her sooner. Very, very knowledgeable and kind, really cared about my concerns. She took the time to explain things and really listened. I would highly recommend her!

June 2nd, 2015

I took our Pedi 4 months to finally put our little one on priolsec. After 1 month she still wasn't better and we found Dr. Shah. She upped the dose of meds and that changed out little ones world. We have been seeing her about 6 months and we are at the point that we maybe able to wean from her meds. If it wasn't for Dr. Shah our family wouldn't be this happy. We also have a 4 year old.

April 6th, 2013

One of the most competent pediatricians in the Boston area. Not only did she accurately diagnose my child's problem but has been always been supportive and available.

November 1st, 2011

Fantastic Doctor: Miles ahead of the rest

I have 3 children whom I love dearly as any parent would. Having gone through a whole range of Paediatricians, I found her to be the best. Other doctors would often overprescribe medication or have a range of diagnosis, she on the other hand has very high job knowledge and will take time to meticulously determine the diagnosis and cure. She is very humane and kind and does not at all come across commercially driven. She is approachable after-hours and really really helpful. Although she specialises in GI, I would rather not take a risk where my children are concerned. And she has most capably helped us every time with 100% accuracy. May God bless her for helping so many children and lives.

October 29th, 2011

Had a reassuring and comfortable visit with Dr. Shah, as was extremely worried anxious about my child suffering from asthma . her chest pains and general health had deteriorated considerably. Dr.Shah's accurate analysis and care re leaved me of stress a mother feels and her diagnoses helped m child get back to her stable condition. Love Dr. Shah for always being there.

October 14th, 2011

terrible doctor

Dr Shaw,said insulting things about my child's appearance saying she knew he was special needs as soon as she saw him and went as far as saying that "children like him would be allowed to die in her country", they would not use medical intervention to save him. My child needed emergency feeding tube surgery intervention but Dr. Shaw did nothing and a team of doctors at Children's overruled her and scheduled an emergency surgery to save his life. Dr. Shaw is the coldest doctor I've ever had to deal with. Without knowing your child's quality of life she decides whether it is worth saving.

May 10th, 2017